Nanotech 2009: First Round of Submissions Are In for Conference Consideration
To Accommodate High Demand, Abstracts are Being Accepted Through January 28The first round of technical submissions into Nanotech 2009 have been received and are currently under review. More than 1,000 submissions have come into the event so far this year, so don't miss you chance to participate. The final round of submissions is January 28th.
Nanotech 2009 will take place May 3-7, 2009 at the George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX, USA. We are expecting more than 5,000 attendees and 450+ exhibitors to participate at Nanotech 2009—making it the largest technical and business program in North America: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/.
Our conference is an annual global gathering of the scientific and business community working on the development and commercialization of nano and small-scale technology. As we enter our 12th year, NSTI Nanotech is the largest and most comprehensive small tech conference in the world, and will include:
- Presentations from leaders in nanotech research, business, and investment (view the confirmed speakers)
- Hundreds of Exhibitors
- Nanotech Ventures, the largest forum for “seed” to “early stage” companies in the U.S.
- Nano Industrial Impact Workshops, 14 one-day workshops presented by leading experts in their respective fields
- Program tracks that focus on the industrial impacts of nanotechnology, including medical & biotech, electronics, energy, advanced materials, fabrication & tools, and many others
- Submit Intellectual Property (IP)
- Submit Early Stage Company (Venture)
- Submit Technical Abstract
- Submit Business & Policy Proposal
For the latest program updates, please bookmark the Nanotech 2009 page at: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/.
Conference registration opens next month.