Nanotech 2008 Enters Its 11th Year in Bringing Together the Global Nanotechnology Community
To Accommodate High Demand, Abstracts Are Being Accepted Through February 1
We are expecting more than 4,000 attendees and 400+ exhibitors to participate at Nanotech 2008—our greatest number of technical and business programs to date: www.nsti.org/Nanotech2008/.
The conference will take place June 1-5, 2008 in the heart of Boston at the Hynes Convention Center.
Nanotech 2008 is a global gathering of the scientific and business community working on the development and commercialization of nano and small-scale technology. Entering its 11th year, NSTI Nanotech is the largest and most comprehensive small tech conference in the world, and will include:
- Hundreds of technology presentations and posters
- 400+ Exhibitors
- Nanotech Ventures program, the largest forum for “seed” to “early stage” companies in the U.S.
- One-day Nano Industrial Impact Workshops
- Merck Innovation Symposium: siRNA Delivery-A Nanotech Conference Exclusive
- More than 20 Nano Symposia covering life sciences, electronics, energy, materials, and other impacted industries
Nanotech 2008 is currently seeking Abstract, IP (a new program that showcases market-ready technologies), and venture submissions for review by the Nanotech Executive and Venture Committees. The deadline to submit has been extended to February 1, 2008.
To submit an Abstract for consideration, please visit: http://nsti.org/Nanotech2008/authors/abstracts.html
To submit an IP for consideration, visit: http://nsti.org/Nanotech2008/business/ip.html
To submit a venture for Nanotech Ventures consideration, please visit: http://nsti.org/Nanotech2008/business/ventures.html
For the latest program updates, please bookmark the Nanotech 2008 page at: http://nsti.org/Nanotech2008/.
Conference registration opens next month.