Eleventh Annual NSTI Nanotech 2008 Final Call for Papers
December 03, 2007 12:34 PM US Eastern Timezone
Abstracts Due: Thursday December 6, 2007.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Nano Science and Technology Institute (NSTI) Nanotech 2008 Call for Papers will close December 6, 2007. The 2008 event is expanding to highlight how top nanoscience and nanotechnology research is having an impact on R&D at Fortune 5000 companies as well as health and environmental issues. Nanotech 2008, the largest nanotechnology conference in the U.S, will be held June 1-5 2008 in Boston, Massachusetts at the Hynes Convention Center.
Papers on the following nanotechnology topics are in highest demand for Nanotech 2008 submissions:
- Nano in Life Science & Medicine: (Cancer Detection, Live-Cell Research, Assisting with Gene Therapy, Drug Formulation ad Delivery, and a special symposium with the National Cancer Institute)
- Nano in Energy: (Nano-Enabled Fuel Cells, Nanomaterials for Oil Extraction, Light-Weight Composites for Better Energy Efficiency)
- Nano in Consumer Goods: (Nanostructured Fluids, Soft Nano, Filtration & Separation, Smart Packaging -- including the “Health & Environmental Summit on Nano”)
- Nano and Security: (Sensors, Filtration, Integrated Systems)
- Nano and Materials& Technologies : (Carbon nanotubes, Nanomanufacturing, Fabrication, Composites)
- Nano Electronics& Microsystems : (Semiconductor research, Advanced Lithography, Modeling, MEMS, Atomic Simulation, Displays & Thin Films)
- Business Submissions: (Internal or co-operative research and
co-development efforts between large commercial firms, and university,
research centers, and government labs)
- Investment, Licensing, Partnering and R&D
- Initiatives, Education & Policy
Submissions guidelines, forms and further information can be found online at: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2008/authors/abstracts.html
About The Nano Science and Technology Institute (NSTI)
The Nano Science and Technology Institute (NSTI; www.nsti.org) is chartered with the advancement and integration of nano and other advanced technologies through education, collaboration and research services. NSTI accomplishes this mission through its offerings of continuing education programs, conventions, scientific and business publishing and custom research services. NSTI produces the annual Nanotech 200x conference and trade show, the world’s largest event to focus on nanoscience and nanotechnology, attracting more than 3,000 industrial, academic, business and governmental attendees from around the world. Nanotech 2008 will celebrate the event’s eleventh year serving the global nano & small technology industry.