One Day Only: NSTI Nano Industrial Impact Workshop Taking Place at Nanotech 2006 Conference
The Nano Industrial Impact Workshop is a One-Day Intensive Program Designed to Educate Across a Range of Nanotechnologies and Its Impacted Industries.The NSTI is pleased to present the Nano Industrial Impact Workshop on Sunday, May 7, at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston. All courses are presented by leading experts in their respective fields, and the instructors represent leading universities and organizations from the US and Europe.
Workshop Courses for 2006 in Boston include:
- Nano and Molecular Electronics
- Carbon Nano Tubes: Fundamentals and Applications
- Nanoparticulates: Synthesis and Application
- Soft Nanotechnology and Self-Assembly: Industrial Applications
- Polymer Nanotechnology: Synthesis and Novel Applications
- Nanotechnology for Medical Diagnostics and Treatment
- Biomaterials and Nanotechnology for Tissue Engineering
- Advanced Nanoscale Simulation Tools: Advanced Materials Design and Nanoelectronic Devices
- Technology Commercialization
All workshop attendees are also welcome to attend the Atomistix 2006 Workshop-Atomic Scale Modeling that evening at the Hynes, which will include speakers from Lawrence Livermore Labs, Northwestern University, Atomistix A/S, and Georgia Tech.
To register for the NSTI Nano Industrial Impact Workshop and view course offerings, please visit: www.nsti.org/Nanotech2006/workshops/