NSTI Nanotech 2009 Welcomed Thousands of Attendees to Houston, TX
The largest conference in the US for nanotech business, research, and commercialization attracted thousands from the global nanotech community
Nanotech 2009 was held May 3-7--at the George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX, USA. The 12th annual Nanotech conference & expo continued its tradition of bringing together leaders from the global scientific and business communities.
Nanotech 2009 highlights include:
- Multiple Symposia on the industrial impacts of nanotechnology. Conference tracks included: medical & biotech, electronics, energy, advanced materials, fabrication & tools, and business & strategy
- Hundreds of oral and poster presentations from leaders in nanotech research, business, and investment.
- Nanotech Expo Hall: The largest nanotech expo in North America. The Expo included hundreds of nanotech companies, research institutions, and government agencies from around the world.
- Nanotech Ventures: More than 60 Ventures ranging from “pre-seed” up to “B-Round” presented in Houston.
- Nano Industrial Impact Workshops: More than a dozen one-day workshops were conducted by leading experts in their respective fields.
Save the Date! NSTI Nanotech 2010 Comes to Anaheim, CA, US:
Nanotech 2010 will be held June 20-24 at the Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA, US. Submissions will open this fall. “In 2005, Nanotech was held at the Marriott hotel in Anaheim. To come back to Anaheim and hold the conference in a larger venue speaks to the great support from the community, and the increases we have seen in both attendees and exhibitors focused on developing and commercializing nanoscale technologies for the marketplace,” notes Dr. Matthew Laudon, Executive Director of the NSTI.