Nanotech 2009: The Must-Attend Conference Nanotech Research and Business!
Thousands from the global nanotech community are participating in Houston, TX
Nanotech 2009 will take place next month--May 3-7--at the George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX, USA. As we enter our 12th year, Nanotech 2009 will bring together leaders from the global scientific and business communities.Nanotech 2009 highlights include:
- More than 40 Symposia on the industrial impacts of nanotechnology; main tracks include: medical & biotech, electronics, energy, advanced materials, fabrication & tools, and business & strategy
- Hundreds of pre-screened oral and poster presentations from leaders in nanotech research, business, and investment. View the full program
- Nanotech Exhibit Hall: the largest nanotech expo in North America. The Expo Hall features hundreds of nanotech companies, research institutions, and government agencies from around the world
- Nanotech Ventures, the longest-running investment and corporate partnering forum for “seed” to “B-Round” companies in the U.S.
- Nano Industrial Impact Workshops: Sunday, May 3--Twenty (20) one-day workshops presented by leading experts in their respective fields
How To Participate:
Attend: Conference registration is now open! Take advantage of the best available registration rates online at: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/register.html. We highly encourage booking now to ensure room availability during this busy week in Houston.
Exhibit or Sponsor: NSTI Nanotech 2009 attracts the most targeted, influential and qualified attendees from around the world. Companies and organizations with products, services, or professional services related to nanoscale technologies and solutions are encouraged to exhibit or sponsor. Limited Opportunities are still available. To learn more, please visit: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/expo/.
For the latest program updates, bookmark the Nanotech 2009 page at: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/.