Nanotech 2009: The World's Most Comprehensive Nanotech Research and Business Conference
Thousands of attendees, hundreds of presenters & exhibitors are participating in Houston, TX, USA
The 12th annual Nanotech 2009 will take place May 3-7 at the George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX, USA. Nanotech 2009 brings together leaders from the global scientific and business communities working on the development and commercialization of nano and small-scale technology.
Nanotech 2009 featured program highlights include:
- Symposia on the industrial impacts of nanotechnology; tracks include medical & biotech, electronics, energy, advanced materials, fabrication & tools, and business & strategy
- Hundreds of pre-screened oral and poster presentations from leaders in nanotech research, business, and investment. View the full program
- Nanotech Exhibit Hall-the largest nanotech expo in North America-featuring hundreds of nanotech companies, research institutions, and government agencies from around the world
- Nanotech Ventures, the longest-running forum for "seed" to "B-Round" companies in the U.S.
- Nano Industrial Impact Workshops: Twenty (20) one-day workshops presented by leading experts in their respective fields
How To Participate:
Attend: Conference registration is now open! Take advantage of the best available registration rates online at: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/register.html. Nanotech 2009 is also pleased to offer discounted hotel rates for conference attendees-we highly encourage booking now to ensure room availability during this busy week in Houston.
Exhibit or Sponsor: NSTI Nanotech 2009 attracts the most targeted, influential and qualified attendees from 70+ countries. Companies and organizations with products, services, or professional services related to nanoscale technologies and solutions are encouraged to exhibit or sponsor. Limited Exhibit and Sponsor Opportunities are still available. To learn more, please visit: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/expo/.
For the latest program updates, bookmark the Nanotech 2009 page at: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/.