Nanotech 2009: Early Registration Deadline Fast Approaching!
More than 4,000 attendees and hundreds of presenters & exhibitors plan to participate at Nanotech 2009 ‚ÄĒmaking us the largest technical and business program held in North America
Register By March 12th to Take Advantage of Best Available Rate
Entering our 12th year, Nanotech 2009 will take place May 3-7 at the George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX, USA. Nanotech 2009 will once again bring together leaders from the global scientific and business communities working on the development and commercialization of nano and small-scale technology.
Nanotech 2009 featured program highlights include:
- Symposia on the industrial impacts of nanotechnology; tracks will include medical & biotech, electronics, energy, advanced materials, fabrication & tools, and business & strategy
- Hundreds of oral and poster presentations from leaders in nanotech research, business, and investment; view full program (link to program: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/program.html)
- Nanotech Expo Hall, featuring hundreds of nanotech companies, research institutions, and government agencies from around the world
- Nanotech Ventures, the largest forum for ‚Äúseed‚ÄĚ to ‚ÄúB-Round‚ÄĚ companies in the U.S.
- Nano Industrial Impact Workshops: Fourteen (14) one-day workshops presented by leading experts in their respective fields (please link Workshops headline to this page: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/workshops/)
How To Participate:Poster Presentation: Late news Abstracts are still being accepted through March 6th for poster consideration only. To learn more about how to submit, visit: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/participate/authors/.
Exhibit or Sponsor: NSTI Nanotech 2009 attracts the most targeted, influential and qualified attendees from 70+ countries. Any company with a product or service associated with these technologies and solutions is encouraged to exhibit or sponsor. Exhibit and Sponsor Opportunities are expected to sell out. To learn more, please visit: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/expo/.
Attend: Conference registration is now open! Take advantage of early bird discounts at: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/register.html. Nanotech 2009 is also pleased to offer discounted hotel rates for conference attendees.
For the latest program updates, we encourage you to bookmark the Nanotech 2009 page at: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/.