Nanotech 2009: Final Call for Submissions! Deadline is January 28.
Join us today and participate in the largest Nanotech conference and expo in North America.
Nanotech 2009 will take place May 3-7, 2009 at the George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX, USA. We are expecting more than 4,000 attendees and hundreds of exhibitors to participate at Nanotech 2009—making us the largest technical and business program held in North America: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/.
Our conference brings together the global scientific and business communities (have this link to this page: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/press/past_participants.html ) working on the development and commercialization of nano and small-scale technology.
Nanotech 2009 conference highlights will include:
- Symposia on the industrial impacts of nanotechnology; tracks will include medical & biotech, electronics, energy, advanced materials, fabrication & tools, and many others
- Hundreds of oral and poster presentations from leaders in nanotech research, business, and investment (view the confirmed speakers)
- Nanotech Expo Hall, featuring nanotech companies, research institutions, and government agencies
- Nanotech Ventures, the largest forum for “seed” to “B-Round” companies in the U.S.
- Nano Industrial Impact Workshops: Fourteen (14) one-day workshops presented by leading experts in their respective fields
To submit a proposal for conference consideration (final deadline is January 28th, 2009), please view the following areas currently accepting submissions:
Nanotech 2009 also has Exhibit and Sponsor Opportunities still available. To learn more, please visit: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/expo/.
For the latest program updates, we encourage you to bookmark the Nanotech 2009 page at: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/.
Conference registration is now open. Take advantage of early bird discounts at: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/register.html. Nanotech 2009 is also pleased to offer discounted hotel rates for conference attendees.