Nanotech 2009: Deadline For Submissions Has Been Extended to January 28 to Accommodate High Demand.
As we enter our 12th year, NSTI Nanotech is known as the largest and most comprehensive small tech conference in the world.
The first round of technical submissions into Nanotech 2009 have been received and are currently under review by the Program Committee. The deadline for the final round of submissions is January 28th, 2009.
Nanotech 2009 will take place May 3-7, 2009 at the George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX, USA. We are expecting more than 5,000 attendees and hundreds of exhibitors to participate at Nanotech 2009—making it the largest technical and business program held in North America: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/.
Our conference is an annual gathering of the global scientific and business communities working on the development and commercialization of nano and small-scale technology. The 2009 Nanotech conference program highlights will include:
- Hundreds of presentations from leaders in nanotech research, business, and investment (view the confirmed speakers)
- Nanotech Expo Hall, featuring hundreds of nanotech companies, research institutions, and government agencies
- Nanotech Ventures, the largest forum for “seed” to “C-Round” companies in the U.S.
- Nano Industrial Impact Workshops: Fourteen (14) one-day workshops presented by leading experts in their respective fields
- Symposia on the industrial impacts of nanotechnology, including medical & biotech, electronics, energy, advanced materials, fabrication & tools, and many others
To submit a proposal for conference consideration (deadline is January 28th, 2009), please view the following areas currently accepting submissions:
Submit Intellectual Property (IP)
Submit Early Stage Company (Venture)
Submit Technical Abstract
Submit Business & Policy Proposal
For the latest program updates, we encourage you to bookmark the Nanotech 2009 page at: http://www.nsti.org/Nanotech2009/.
Conference registration opens in January 2009. Nanotech 2009 will also offer discounted hotel rates for conference attendees.