Nanotech 2008 Announces Technical and Business Program for Boston in June; World’s Largest Nanotechnology Conference and Trade Show Expects Record Attendance
Join us June 1-5 in Boston, MA for 11th Annual Nanotech Conference
Building on the success of Nanotech 2007 in Silicon Valley, CA, we are expecting more than 4,000 attendees and 400+ exhibitors to participate at Nanotech 2008, and our greatest number of technical and business conference tracks to date: Nanotech 2008 The annual NSTI Nanotech is an international gathering of the scientific and business community working on the development and commercialization of nano and small-scale technology; more than 70 countries are represented annually at Nanotech. The conference will take place June 1-5, 2008 in the heart of Boston at the Hynes Convention Center.
Entering our 11th year, NSTI Nanotech is the largest and most comprehensive small tech conference in the world. This year’s program in Boston will include:
- Hundreds of technology presentations and posters
- 400+ Exhibitors
- Merck Innovation Symposium: siRNA Delivery-A Nanotech Conference Exclusive
- Nanoink Sponsored Symposim on Direct-Write Nanoscale Fabrication
- Nanotech Ventures program, the largest forum for “seed” to “early stage” companies in the U.S.
- One-Day Nano Industrial Impact Workshops (Thirteen workshop courses being offered this year, the largest offering in conference history)
- More than 30 Nano Symposia covering biotech, electronics, energy, materials, instrumentation, and other impacted industries
Online registration is now open; the early bird registration deadline ends April 21st. We are also pleased to offer special room rates at local hotels just for conference attendees. Early reservation is strongly recommended owing to high room demand during the conference period. For the latest program updates, please bookmark the Nanotech 2008 home page at: Nanotech 2008