Nanotech 2008-Online Registration is Now Open. Early Stage Company and IP Submissions Wanted, Deadline is March 14
Join us June 1-5 in Boston, MA for 11th Annual NSTI Nanotech, Worldâ€™s Largest Conference and Exhibit Hall Dedicated to Nanoscale Technologies
The annual NSTI Nanotech is an international gathering of the scientific and business community working on the development and commercialization of nano and small-scale technology. Building on the success of Nanotech 2007 in Silicon Valley, CA, we are expecting more than 4,000 attendees and 400+ exhibitors to participate at Nanotech 2008 from more than 70 countries, and expect our greatest number of technical and business programs to date: www.nsti.org/Nanotech2008/.The conference will take place June 1-5, 2008 in the heart of Boston at the Hynes Convention Center.
Entering its 11th year, NSTI Nanotech is the largest and most comprehensive small tech conference in the world. This yearâ€™s program in Boston will include:
- Hundreds of technology presentations and posters
- 400+ Exhibitors
- Nanotech Ventures program, the largest forum for â€śseedâ€ť to â€śearly stageâ€ť companies in the U.S.
- One-Day Nano Industrial Impact Workshops (Thirteen workshop courses being offered in Boston)
- Merck Innovation Symposium: siRNA Delivery-A Nanotech Conference Exclusive
- Nanoink Sponsored Symposim on Direct-Write Nanoscale Fabrication
- More than 30 Nano Symposia covering biotech, electronics, energy, materials, instrumentation, and other impacted industries
We are pleased to announce that online registration is now open, and we are offering special room rates at local hotels. Early reservation is strongly recommended owing to high room demand during the conference period. For the latest program updates, including special early bird registration rates and housing links, please bookmark the Nanotech 2008 home page at: nsti.org/Nanotech2008/
Within the Nanotech Business, Partnering and Investment Tracks, we are currently seeking IP (a new program that showcases market-ready technologies), and Early Stage Venture Submissions for review by the Nanotech Executive and Venture Committees. The deadline to submit is Friday, March 14, 2008.
To submit an IP for consideration, visit: nsti.org/Nanotech2008/business/ip.html
To submit an early stage venture for Nanotech Ventures consideration, please visit: nsti.org/Nanotech2008/business/ventures.html