NSTI Nanotech 2007 Begins in Less Than Three Weeks
World's Largest Nanotech Conference Will Bring Thousands To Silicon Valley, CA
We are pleased to be bringing the Nanotech 2007 conference and trade show to the Santa Clara Convention Center May 20-24. NSTI’s Nanotech 2007 is attracting thousands of industrial, academic, business and government attendees from around the world. The conference is one of the biggest gatherings of the scientific, business, and investment community working on the development and commercialization of nano and small-scale technology.
This year's program highlights include:
- Joint Nanotech-Cleantech Key Address by Shell Oil President John Hofmeister
- Nanotech for Investors Summit, a one-day program focused on nanotechnology investments and industry impact, with speakers from UBS, NanoDimension AG, Bayer, and many more
- Nanotech Expo Hall, featuring hundreds of exhibitors
- Nanotech Ventures, one of the world's largest programs of pre-screened early stage nano companies
- Global Technology Showcase, featuring more than 100 tabletop exhibits highlighting global nano initiatives, IP, products, and progress
Don’t wait to register--pre-registration ends May 11. For more information about Nanotech 2008, including online registration information and special room rate offers for attendees only, visit www.nsti.org/Nanotech2007.