One Day Only: NSTI Nano Industrial Impact Workshop Taking Place at Nanotech 2007 Conference
The Nano Industrial Impact Workshop is a One-Day Intensive Program Designed to Educate Across a Range of Nanotechnologies and Its Impacted Industries.
The NSTI is pleased to present the Nano Industrial Impact Workshop on Sunday, May 20th, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California. All courses are presented by leading experts in their respective fields, and the instructors represent leading universities and organizations from the US and Europe.
Workshop Courses for 2007 in Santa Clara include:
- Nano and Molecular-Scale Electronics
- Carbon Nano Tubes: Fundamentals and Applications
- Nanoparticles: Dry Synthesis and Applications
- Polymer Nanoparticles: Synthesis and Novel Applications
- Nanotechnology for Medical Diagnostics and Treatment
- Biomaterials and Nanotechnology for Tissue Engineering
- Advanced Nanoscale Simulation: Atoms, Materials and Devices
- Technology Commercialization
- Microfluidics in Life Sciences
- Marketing Complex Innovation
All workshop attendees are also invited to attend the Taylor & Francis, CRC Press, and NanoScienceWorks.org Sunday evening Welcome Reception at the Hyatt hotel.
To register for the NSTI Nano Industrial Impact Workshop and view course offerings, please visit: www.nsti.org/Nanotech2007/workshops/.