The Resilience Innovation Summits & Expo (APRISE) will take place August 24-26, 2015 at the Hawaii Convention Center, Honolulu, HI. Produced by TechConnect, APRISE gathers international thought-leaders from across the energy ecosystem. The co-located Asia Pacific Clean Energy, Islands Innovation and Pacific Defense Energy Summits will run concurrently and provide a global perspective on energy, security resilience needs, along with a look at innovative technologies and best practices solutions.
Each year, more than 1,200 attendees from dozens of countries participate at the Summit, making it the preeminent meeting place for international leaders and energy experts at the forefront of the clean energy movement.
Lead sponsors and supporters of this year’s APRISE include Hawaiian Electric Company, NextEra Energy, Ulupono Initiative, and Blue Planet Energy Systems.
A stellar lineup of keynote speakers will present at APRISE, including:
- Senator Brian Schatz, State of Hawai‘i, US Congress
- Governor David Ige, State of Hawai‘i
- Honorable Miranda A.A. Ballentine, Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Environment, and Energy, US Air Force
- Joseph M. Bryan, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Energy, US Navy
- Murray Clay, Managing Partner, Ulupono Initiative
- Eric Gleason, President, NextEra Energy Hawaii
- Honorable Katherine Hammack, Assistant Secretary of the Army, Installations, Energy & Environment, US Army
- Henk Rogers, Founder & Co-Chairman, Blue Planet Energy Systems
- Dawn Lippert, Director, Energy Excelerator
- Rear Admiral Bret Muilenburg, Commander, Naval Facilities Engineering Command Pacific, US Navy
- Alan Oshima, President & CEO, Hawaiian Electric Company
- Luis Salaveria, Director, DBEDT, State of Hawai‘i
- Dr. George Ka’iliwai III, Director, Resources and Assessment (J8), US Pacific Command-PACOM
- Defense Energy Technology Challenge (DETC) and Showcase: Hear from DETC Finalists as they present their clean energy solutions in front of Department of Defense leaders and conference attendees.
- Global Islands Solutions Challenge & Showcase: Finalists to present technology solutions, best practices and project proposals from around the globe to accelerate the sustainability development of island communities world-wide.
- Commercial Expo, Innovation Showcase & Poster Presentations: Dozens of energy-focused companies, innovators, and government agencies displaying cutting-edge products, services, and research in the energy space.
To learn more about the Resilience Innovation Summits & Expo (APRISE), visit: http://www.resiliencesummit.com.