Electronics & Microsystems
- R&D Profile: Synthesis of one-dimensional titanium dioxide nanostructures
Finely structured titanium dioxide is a technological material of long-standing importance
for many applications including pigments and catalysis.[more]
Health Sciences and Biotech/Pharma
- R&D Profile: Vertically Arranged Gold Nanowires: An Interface for Live Neuronal Recordings
An understanding of the dynamic communication of neural networks in the brain has been a critical
challenge to neuroscientists. The potentials of nanotechnology have opened a new technical dimension
with which to effectively investigate live neural networks.[more]
- Venture Profile: Aphios Corporation
Aphios Corporation is a biopharmaceutical company that is developing enabling
technology platforms to improve the discovery natural therapeutics, the manufacturing
of rare and complex bioactive molecules and viral vaccines, the nanotechnology delivery
of therapeutic proteins, sRNAi, and hydrophobic small molecules, and the pathogenic
safety of biologics including human plasma and monoclonal antibodies.
Instrumentation & Tools
- Venture Profile: XiGo Nanotools
Particle surface area and size are important properties of nanomaterials.
XiGo Nanotools provides compact, innovative instruments to measure these
and other nanomaterial properties.
- Nanotech 2009: Final Call for Submissions! Deadline is January 28.
Join us today and participate in the largest Nanotech conference and expo in North America.
- Lab-in-a-Cartridge for Fast and Accurate Detection of Cancer and Infectious Diseases
Dyamed Licenses IBN's MicroKit to Develop Portable, Automated, All-in-One Device for Early-Stage Disease Diagnosis
- Australian Researchers Developing Micro-motors To Improve Surgical Procedures and More
Researchers from Monash University are using piezoelectricity to produce microbot motors.
||The Nano Science and Technology Institute (NSTI)
is chartered with the promotion and integration of nano and other advanced
technologies through education, technology and business development.
Nano Science and Technology Institute
955 Massachusetts Ave. #313
Cambridge, MA 02139, U.S.A