Travel to Houston
George R. Brown Convention Center
Hilton Americas- Houston
Fly to Houston
With the country’s fourth largest airport system, traveling to Houston has never been easier.
Bush Intercontinental Airport
- 20 miles from downtown Houston
- Nonstop service to 115 domestic destinations
- Nonstop or direct service to 73 international destinations
- Ranked No. 1 for on-time arrivals and on-time departures
- Continental Airlines’ largest hub
- New $440 million Terminal E and Federal Inspection Services (FIS) with 84 primary inspection booths that can process more than 4,500 passengers per hour
William P. Hobby Airport
- 11 miles from downtown Houston
- Served more than 8.5 million passengers in 2006
- One of Southwest Airlines’ largest hubs
- Nonstop service to more than 30 destinations throughout the U.S.
Customized Maps & Driving Directions
- Map & customized driving directions from Google Maps©
- Map & customized driving directions from MapQuest.com©
The George R. Brown features a 1600-space parking garage located at the corner of Polk Street and Avenida de las Americas. Conveniently connected to the GRB and the Hilton by Level 2 skywalks, parking couldn’t be easier. The garage is open 24 hours-per-day, seven days-a-week and rates are based on the amount of time spent parked.
Directly across from the convention center is the newly opened, multi-faceted Discovery Green park. Discovery Green features a 650-car underground parking garage also open 24 hours-per-day, seven days-a-week. Rates vary; non-event days are hourly; special events, $10.00.
In addition, there are several privately owned surface lots surrounding the convention center. All are just a short walk away or across the street and rates generally range from $7.00-$10.00.