The NanoEurope is the established trade show for knowledge transfer and practice of nanotechnology. It presents the latest scientific insights, linking these with commercial applications from the world of business.NanoEurope brings together representatives out of science and research, industry and investment. Decision makers will get insights into major developments and future prospects as well as practical hands on experience for successful strategies. Experts from major industry segments such as LifeScience, Energy, Automotive, Electronics and Textiles inform about the latest developments in the field of material functions and processes and already established products. NanoEurope is promoting the safe application of nanotechnology through the Nano Regulation Conference. To know more about NanoEurope, held from September 16 â€“ 17, 2008 in St.Gallen, Switzerland, please visit http://www.nanoeurope.com/.
Highlighted Products and Services
- Nanotech Networking platform and Know-how Transfer
- CEO's Forum â€“ Continuous education/information and technology transfer
- 4thJ NanoRegulation Conference
- Catering services provided within the exhibition hall
- Poster Session with â€śBest Poster Awardâ€ť
Web site: www.nanoeurope.com