NanotecIT- Italian Centre for Nanotechnology, division of AIRI -Italian Association for Industrial Research- is a national bridging point connecting industry, public research, and governmental institutions. Its mission is to promote nanotechnology and its applications to increase the competitive position of the Country.
It contributes to:
- Monitor and assess research trends and applications
- Disseminate information
- Inform decision-makers for implementing effective policies and actions supporting the sector
- Strengthen the cooperation between public research and industry
- Facilitate technology transfer;
- Foster a responsible R&D in nanotechnology
- Promote SMEs participation in national and international projects/initiatives
Most of the leading players of Italian nanotechnology are member of NanotecIT.