SELEX Sistemi Integrati, a Finmeccanica company, is a world leader in Defence Systems and Sensors and Commercial Systems for Air Traffic Management and Control.
SELEX Sistemi Integrati provides state-of-the-art solutions for Air Defence, Homeland Protection, Vessel Traffic Management, Coastal Defence, Battlefield C4I, Mission Critical Naval Command Systems, and Air Traffic Management Systems.
With over 3200 dedicated personnel mainly employed in the design and development of high technology SELEX Sistemi Integrati can boast enormous capabilities in Systems Integration, Simulation, Engineering, Software Design and Production, combined with comprehensive and advanced customer support solutions.
SELEX Sistemi Integrati invests in Research and Developments more than 150 Million Euro (> 17% of our turnover).
Heterogeneous System of Systems development and integration with a complete suite of related technologies are in our core business.
Main Nanotechnology Research Programs:
- NanoValves ( Reverse NanoTriode with CNTs for TeraHertz Amplifiers)
- Nanotechnology Thermal Management and Interconnection of Devices and Circuits (Flip Chip and Face Up configurations).
- Nanotechnology Radio Frequency Selective Surfaces and Nanotechnology Radar Absorbing Materials.
- Chemical NanoSensors with CNTs
- Nanotechnology X Ray generation with CNTs
- Photonic Sensors (Photonic Band Gap & Brag Cells).
- Photonic Analog to Digital Converters