NanoWorldâ„˘ is a leading manufacturer of innovative high quality probes for Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) and Scanning Probe Microscopy (SPM).
The many kinds of SPM probes with various tip shapes and coatings offered by NanoWorldâ„˘ are used by researchers as well as in industrial applications.
The PointprobeÂ® AFM probes have become the standard silicon etched probes in many labs and are well-known for their high performance.
The probes of the Arrowâ„˘ series feature a unique tip shape that allows easy positioning of the tip on the area of interest and have become very popular.
The PNP Silicon Nitride probes are now available with many variations ranging from rectangular to triangular cantilevers, tips with less than 10 nm tip radius to tipless cantilevers and tips with or without gold coating. These probes are mostly used in the growing field of life science or biology applications for nanotechnology.
NanoWorld also manufactures customized probes on demand.
Highlighted Products and Services
- Pointprobe AFM Probes for Non-Contact, Contact and Force Modulation Mode
- Arrow AFM Probes for Non-Contact, Contact and Force Modulation Mode
- Arrow Ultra High Frequency Probes
- Arrow Tipless Contilevers and Cantilever Arrays
- Rectangular and Triangular Silicon Nitride AFM Probes
Web site: www.nanoworld.com