Deborah L. Morrissett
Vice President - Regulatory Affairs
Deborah L. Morrissett was appointed Vice President – Regulatory Affairs effective January 1, 2004. In her current position, Morrissett is responsible for all regulatory affairs operations at Chrysler LLC, including certification and compliance of vehicles and facilities to worldwide regulatory requirements; technical aspects related to product litigation; and advanced environmental/energy/safety planning and regulatory development. She is a member of the Board of Directors of Global Electric Motorcars, LLC, the Michigan Renewable Fuels Commission, the National Action Council for Minorities in Engineering, the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers and serves as the Vice Chairperson for the Traffic Improvement Association.
Prior to this position, Morrissett was Director – Electrical/Electronics, where she oversaw all purchasing and supplier quality activities for Chrysler electrical and electronic components and systems.
Her work experience and academic background includes:
- Vice President – Regulatory Affairs, January 2004
- Director – Electrical/Electronics, Procurement and Supply, 1999
- Senior Manager – Supplier Quality, Electrical/Electronics, 1996
- Manager – Emissions Compliance, Vehicle Safety and Emissions, 1984
- Engineer – Emissions Development, Certification and Surveillance, Product Development, 1978
- Various positions in Product Development, Manufacturing, Corporate Staff – Chrysler Institute of Engineering, 1976
- Product Engineer – Radio Laboratory, 1975
- Leadership Development, Center for Creative Leadership, 2002
- Managing Business, INSEAD, 2001
- General Management, Creating a New Global Company, IMD, 1999
- M.S.E., Electrical Engineering, University of Michigan – Dearborn, 1978
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Lawrence Technological University, 1975
Morrissett was born on May 29, 1950, in Detroit, Mich.
Speaking in Clean Technology 2008.
View Confimed Speakers
← Back to Conferences & Symposia