NanoSPRINT — NSTI Virtual Exhibit
The presentations of 10 selected companies will
capture the attention of the attendees of the NSTI's Nanotech
2006 Conference and Tradeshow. You can benefit from this exposure
by participating in this year's NanoSPRINT - NSTI Virtual Exhibit.
The NanoSPRINT - NSTI Virtual Exhibit
will use virtual presentations to feature the technology and products
of the selected companies.
Virtual presentations transpose technology into
graphical representations of the utmost impact on the audience. (See
communication specialists tailor the content of the presentation to
convey a specific message: an easy-to-understand explanation of a
technology, promotion of a new product, integration of a solution
into a global value chain, etc.
The virtual presentations will be displayed on
a set of large screens that will be one of the main attraction points
of the conference.
NanoSPRINT-NSTI Virtual Exhibit Sample Presentation (380KB)
What You Will Receive
- A virtual presentation explaining your technology;
- Maximum impact of your presence at Nanotech 2005. Only 10 companies will be highlighted through the NanoSPRINT-NSTI Virtual Exhibit 2005;
- CD Exposure in the upcoming Encyclopedia of Nanotechnology;
- On-Line Exposure at the Nanotech Conference website (over 140,000 page views/month);
- Use of the virtual presentation in your own commercial presentations, at other exhibits or online.
How We Build Your Presentation
- After confirmation of your interest, NanoSPRINT's communication specialists will contact you for a short discussion on your communication targets at the conference. Estimated time 1h.
- NanoSPRINT's analysts will prepare a presentation scenario. In addition to the short initial discussion, the content of the presentation will be extracted from the whitepapers, scientific publications or patents you may provide and will not require any time commitment on your part. Our analyst's technical expertise eliminates the need for time-consuming explanations of your technology.
- You will have the opportunity to validate the final scenario and to ask for modifications.
- NanoSPRINT's graphic design team will then transpose the scenario into a virtual presentation.
- During the final validation stage you may suggest corrections to the final graphical representation.
More information on NanoSPRINT's production flow here.
How To Participate
For additional information or if you are interested
in exhibiting at the NanoSPRINT-NSTI Virtual Exhibit
please contact email@example.com
- $3000 : Regular Participant (conference attendance and registration not required)
- $1500 : Nanotech Early Stage Company Speaker (conference registration required)
NanoSPRINT (www.nanosprint.com) provides information services and
decision-making tools for nanotechnology professionals. NanoSPRINT combines
technical expertise in nanotechnology with experience in the development of
tools for communication, training and foresight.
The Nano Science and Technology Institute (NSTI) was created in 1997 and
chartered with the promotion and integration of small technologies through
education, technology and business development. The NSTI is the founder and
manager of the world's most comprehensive small technology scientific and
business event, the annual Nanotechnology Conference and Trade Show (Nanotech).
The NSTI provides technical, informational and business services to industrial
and governmental organizations worldwide.