Nanotech 2005 Press Releases
- NanoOpto Chosen as Nano Science and Technology Institute's -NSTI- Top Venture Company Pick
(May 24, 2005 — Business Wire)
NanoOpto Corporation announced today that it has been chosen as one of the Top Picks for 2005 Early Stage companies at the recent NSTI Nanotech Ventures Conference.
- NSTI Announces Top Picks For Early Stage Companies Reviews at Nanotech Ventures 2005
(May 20, 2005 — nanoPRwireâ„˘)
The Nano Science and Technology Institute (NSTI) today announced its Nanotech Ventures Conference Top Picks for 2005 Early Stage companies. The record attendance event held at the Anaheim Marriott Hotel & Conference Center featured over 50 early stage nanotech companies presenting to packed rooms of observers and vetting teams comprised of some of the top names in nano business.
- Taiwan, US groups to develop nanotechnology
(May 12, 2005 — Asia Times Online)
The Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) and the U.S.-based Nano Science and Technology Institute (NSTI) will work together to develop the nanotechnology industry.
- Biophan CEO Michael Weiner to Present and Participate in Expert Panel Discussion at NSTI Nanotech Ventures
(May 10, 2005 — Biophan)
Company Chief to Speak on the Growing Public Equity Markets in the Nanotechnology Market Space.
- NSTI Nanotech 2005 Exhibitor News Distributed By Business Wire Available At WWW.TRADESHOWNEWS.COM
(May 10, 2005 — Business Wire)
Business Wire will be posting exhibitor news releases issued via Business Wire on its dedicated NSTI Nanotech 2005 event news archive.
- Minus K Technology, Inc. Announces New Compact High Performance Vibration Isolation Platforms
(May 10, 2005 — Minus K Technology, Inc.)
New BM-6 and BM-8 Series Offer Low Profile for Bench Top Applications.
- Advance Nanotech Discusses Vision for Nanotechnology Industry
(May 10, 2005 — Business Wire)
Company Sees Bright Future for Evolution of Global Nanotechnology
- Jenoptik Mikrotechnik Introduces HEX Series of Hot Embossing Equipment at Nanotech 2005
(May 09, 2005 — Jenoptik)
Industry Pioneer's Equipment Enables Micro and Nanotechnogy Part Production
- 'Atoms to Products: Nanostructured Novel Battery'
(May 09, 2005 — mPhase Technologies Inc.)
Victor Lifton, lead researcher for mPhase Technologies Inc., will present a paper today, "Atoms to products - a nanostructured novel battery," at the Nanotech 2005, Anaheim Marriott & Convention Center.Dr. Lifton will report on the company's progress in fabricating a new generation of smart batteries that are based on nanotechnology. mPhase was recently awarded the 2005 Frost & Sullivan Excellence in Technology Innovation Award for its leadership in battery design.
- NanoSPRINT Introduces Product Presentation and Demonstration Graphic Solutions for Technology Companies at Nanotech 2005
(May 09, 2005 — Business Wire)
Presentation and Demonstration Software Minimizes the Need for Shipping Equipment to Remote Sites and Maintains Efficient Communication
- Infinitesima Ltd. Announces the Release of the VideoAFMâ„˘
(May 09, 2005 — Infinitesima)
Anaheim, California, 9th May, 2005 â€“ Infinitesima Ltd. announced today that it will be debuting the VideoAFMâ„˘, the worldâ€™s first video-rate atomic force microscope, at the Nanotech 2005 trade and technology show.
- Australian Nanotech Leads With â€śSmallâ€ť Innovations and Big Commercial Opportunities
(May 08, 2005 — nanoPRwireâ„˘)
More than 30 Australian nanotech delegates head for NSTI Nanotech Conference May 9-12, 2005
- Keithley, Silver Sponsor of NanoTech 2005, Presents Three Technology Seminars During Conference
(May 06, 2005 — Keithley Instruments)
Keithley Instruments, a leader in solutions for emerging measurement needs, announces that it will participate as a silver sponsor at the Nanotech 2005 Conference
- NaturalNano to Present at the 2005 Nano Science and Technology Institute Conference
(May 06, 2005 — NaturalNano)
Applications for Naturally Occurring Nanotubes to Be Explored in Depth and Scanning Electron Microscope Images Show
- Nanophase Cosponsors 2005 NSTI Nanotechnology Conference
(May 04, 2005 — Nanophase)
- TAITRA to Host Taiwan Nanotechnology & Business Opportunity Seminar in Anaheim, Calif.
(Apr 27, 2005 — nanoPRwireâ„˘)
TAITRA, the largest trade promotion organization in Taiwan, will host the Taiwan Nanotechnology & Business Opportunity Seminar at the 2005 NSTI Nano Tech. The seminar will take place May 9 at the Marriot Hotel in Anaheim, Calif. [PRWEB Apr 27, 2005]
- NSTI Sells Out Exhibit Hall will Close First Exhibit Show and Move in a New Group of Exhibitors for a Second Exposition at Nanotech 2005
(Apr 22, 2005 — nanoPRwireâ„˘)
The Nano Science and Technology Institute (NSTI) today announced its Nanotech 2005 Conference and Trade Show to be held in Anaheim at the Anaheim Marriott Convention Center will exceed 200 exhibitors and sponsors doubling last years record year. [PRWEB Apr 22, 2005]
- NSTI Announces More Than 50 Early Stage Company Reviews at Nanotech Ventures 2005 - Top Corporate and Private VC Firms Lead Vetting Teams
(Apr 21, 2005 — nanoPRwireâ„˘)
The Nano Science and Technology Institute (NSTI) today announced its Nanotech Ventures 2005 Conference to be held in Anaheim at the Anaheim Marriott Conference Center will exceed 50 early stage nanotech companies presenting at its annual Early Stage Review. [PRWEB Apr 21, 2005]
- IES Exhibiting at Nanotech 2005
(Apr 14, 2005 — Integrated Engineering Software)
IES presenting it's complete line of simulation tools for field solving and analysis at NSTI Nanotech 2005
- Biophan Receives ICS-Nano Science and Technology Institute's Early Stage Company Award for Innovation in Nanotechnology
(Feb 17, 2005 — Biophan)
Biophan has been accepted by NSTI into its Nanotech Ventures program commencing at the Nanotech 2005 Conference and Trade Show on May 8-12, in Anaheim, California. Biophan will make a presentation at that gathering, as part of the organization's Nanotech 2005 Early Stage Company Review, a forum designed to allow companies to showcase their technologies and solutions.
- Nano-Proprietary, Inc. to Exhibit at Nanotech 2005
(Feb 14, 2005 — Nano-Proprietary, Inc.)
Nano-Proprietary will exhibit a video of a 14-inch full color CNT based TV in operation. Also included in Nano-Proprietaryâ€™s exhibit will be information and samples related to its hydrogen sensors, biological and chemical sensors, x-ray technology, carbon nanotube composites, and other technologies and products.
- mPhase Researcher will report on Nanobattery at the Nano Science and Technology Institute
(Feb 11, 2005 — mPhase Technologies Inc.)
NORWALK, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 11, 2005--mPhase
Technologies Inc. (OTC: XDSL) today announced that its lead
researcher, Victor Lifton, will present a paper, "Atoms to products -
a nanostructured novel battery," at the Nano Science and Technology
Institute Conference and Trade Show in Anaheim, California.
- Nano Science and Technology Institute teams up with National Cancer Institute to Help Win the Fight Against Cancer
(Feb 03, 2005 — ExcitePR)
The Nano Science and Technology Institute (NSTI) and National Cancer Institute (NCI) have created a symposium of experts to address the challenges of cancer research and treatment. The NCI-NSTI Nanotechnology for Cancer Special Symposium will take place alongside NSTIâ€™s Nanotech 2005 Conference. Nanotechnology expert Dr. Matthew Laudon, spokesperson for NSTI: â€śBy collaborating with the National Cancer Institute, we aim to engage in efforts to harness the power of nanotechnology to radically change the way we diagnose, image and treat cancer. Nanotechnology has the potential to have a revolutionary impact on cancer diagnosis and therapy.â€ť
- Advance Nanotech Announces its Sponsorship of the 2005 NSTI Nanotechnology Conference & Trade Show
(Dec 14, 2004 — Nanotechwire.com)
Advance Nanotech announces its sponsorship of the 2005 NSTI Nanotechnology Conference and Trade Show, Nanotech 2005. Professor Chris Toumazou of Imperial College London, a member of the Advance Nanotech scientific advisory board, is due to speak at the conference.
- Nano Self-Assembly: An NSTI Executive Briefing
(Oct 30, 2004 — nanoPRwireâ„˘)
Move over carbon nanotubes. Another maturing vein of nano-science, "nano-structured fluids," is capturing the imagination of some of the nation's top nano researchers.
- NSTI Announces Schedule for 8th Annual Nanotech 2005 Conference Including New Vertical Industry Sessions
(Oct 05, 2004 — nanoPRwireâ„˘)
Industry leading conference set for May 8 â€“ 12, 2005 in Anaheim, CA.
Reporters and editors interested in learning more about Nanotech 2005 should contact Miranda Tan at Excite Media Group:
Excite Media Group LLC
High resolution graphics are available for download, as are web banners & buttons.
Back to Nanotech 2005 Press Room.