Showcase of Small Technology IP and Regional Initiatives
On Monday, May 9th, the NSTI Nanotech Ventures will hold its Small Technology Networking Reception. This reception will be attended by all 2500 business and technology conference attendees, and designed to provide a technology-to-commercialization focused networking event. Investors, large companies and business developers will benefit through the showcase and matching with of IP/Technology Transfer Offices, Regional Nanotechnology Initiatives, and Industrialization Service Organizations.
The Nanotech 2005 encourages Regional Nanotechnology Initiatives and University Technology Licensing Offices to participate. Poster stands or Table Tops will be provided at the Nanotech 2005 Networking Reception for your organization to showcase its activities or IP. Selected organizations will be granted a table-top and poster-stand at the Small Tech Networking Reception to showcase their Institute, IP, Regional Initiative or Organization. Each participating organization must have at least one (1) registered conference attendee to attend their table-top/booth.
Who Should Present
Technology Transfer Agencies, Regional Commercialization Initiatives, Private and Government Funders, Business Service Providers, Legal Service Providers, Universities.
The call for participation is now closed.
2004 Small Tech Networking Reception Participants Included:
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI)
- Boston University
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Harvard University, Office for Technology and Trademark Licensing
- Harvard University - NSEC/NNIN/CIMS
- Tufts University Office for Technology Licensing and Industry Collaboration
- UC Irvine Office of Technology Alliances / Integrated Nanosystems
- Cornell NanoScale Science & Technology Facility (CNF)
- University of Massachusetts Lowell Research Facility
- Swiss Nanotechnology
- German Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Australia
- Georgia Nanotechnology
- MESA+ Institute for Nanotechnology, The Netherlands
- Burns and Doane
- M+W Zander
- Museum of Science, Boston
- MCNC Research & Development Institute
- Greater Washington Nanotech Alliance
For more information, please contact the NSTI Nanotech Ventures Coordinator Matthew Laudon