Raith USA, Inc.
NEW INNOVATIVE INSTRUMENT FROM RAITH
Nanotechnology research brings new challenges to engineers and scientists of many different fields. The need to interface nano-devices to a macroscopic world is a common challenge to most of them. They will have to FABRICATE, RELOCATE, MODIFY and MEASURE at dimensions where most instrumentation cannot operate effectively. RAITH has addressed this need with a new nano-engineering tool, the e_LiNE.
Beyond standard e-beam lithography and inspection, this new instrument offers several more functions allowing users to address all these tasks in-situ, with one new comprehensive tool.
The e_LiNE includes leading edge performance in these following tasks:
- High resolution electron beam imaging
- Nano-scale fabrication through electron beam lithography
- Easy relocation and navigation with a laser-interferometer sample stage
- Precise measuring with beam based metrology
- Analytical functions through integrated X-ray microanalysis
- Electron beam induced deposition and etching by 3 or 5 gas injectors
- Testing and manipulation with up to 4 mechanical probes ....... and more
Visit the RAITH booth for more information on the complete product line and the new e_LiNE.