Nanotech 2004 Sponsors
Nanotech 2004, MSM 2004 and ICCN 2004 are sponsored and or endorsed by:
- Nano Science and Technology Institute
- Intel Corporation
- Texas Instruments
- Ciphergen Biosystems, Inc.
- Zygo Corporation
- iMediasoft Group
- Frontier Carbon Corporation
- Veeco Instruments
- Hitachi High Technologies America, Inc.
- Racepoint Group, Inc.
- International SEMATECH
- FEI Company
- Saint-Gobain High Performance Materials
- Zyvex Corporation
- Accelrys, Inc.
- ANSYS, Inc.
- Georgia Department of Industry and Trade
- Swiss Business Hub USA
- Australian Government - Invest Australia
- State of Bavaria, Germany - The United States Office For Economic Development
- M+W Zander
- Engis Corporation
- Engelhard Corporation
- Nanonex, Inc.
- Tegal Corporation
- Umech Technologies
- NanoMarkets LLC
- British Consulate-General
- Swiss House for Advanced Research and Education SHARE
- Basel Area Business Development
- Greater Zürich Area
- Development Economic Western Switzerland
- Nanoworld AG
- Burns, Doane, Swecker & Mathis, L.L.P.
- Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky and Popeo, PC
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
- Jackson Walker L.L.P.
- Nanotech, ICCN, MSM Conference Technical Proceedings
- Journal of Computational Electronics
Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Molecular Simulation
Taylor and Francis Group
Founding Publication Sponsors of Nanotech 2004
- Nanotech Week
- American Laboratory
- American Biotechnology Laboratory
- American Clinical Laboratory
- American Environmental Laboratory
- American Genomic & Proteomic Technology