High-Speed High-Resolution Digital Piezo Controller
N-Dimension Technologies’ digital piezo controllers represent the most advanced motion-control and nanopositioning controllers available today. The state-of-the-art system is based on 32-bit DSP’s, and can control three-dimensional motion/displacement. Some of the outstanding features of the controllers are
- 24bit resolution digital feedback control with basic 80K/s sample rate.
- High-speed USB interface.
- Standard PID control with customer options.
- Support for various sensors such as strain gages and capacitance sensors can be used.
- Additional analog input and output for user convenience.
- 4 to 6 orders polynomial linearization.
- Internal wave generator options.
- Parallel high-speed interface options.
ND Series controllers are 32-bit digital signal processor (DSP)-based digital servo controllers for high-speed, high-resolution nanometer and sub-nanometer scanning and positioning, and motion control. The basic sampling rate is as high as 80K/s.
|Model ||ND-10x ||ND-20x|
|Channels ||x = 1,2,3 Channels ||x = 1,2,3 Channels|
|Sensor ||Strain gage ||Capacitance|
|Data Resolution ||24 bit ||24 bit|
|Peak output current / channel ||120 mA ||120 mA|
|Output voltage ||-10 to +150V ||-10 to +150V|
|Interface ||USB ||USB|
|Processor ||32-bit DSP 40MHz ||32-bit DSP 40MHz|